LAGOON B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAGOON B

LAGOON B English community forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presidents from the enlish forum

Go down 
+2
SandStorm
Gladoor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladoor
Navigator
Gladoor

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Presidents from the enlish forum Empty
PostSubject: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:30

During the summer I saw that jay kew was elected president.

Congratulations!

Perhaps he is not the first one from the english forum to become president, but he was the first I saw. Are there others who deserve the same applause?
Back to top Go down
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo
SandStorm

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2006-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:12

Gamslink was definitely a president, several times I may add...

I am not sure if Nilfindel was a president... I can't think of anyone else right now, maybe it will come to me later.

Congrats jay kew Smile I am too busy to check lately, besides, lagoon takes longer for me now, so I can't hang around I'm afraid...
Back to top Go down
tm
Little Sailor
tm

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptyFri 28 Sep - 3:45

Hello,

As you can remind, I'm from the french forum. Since July, we all have made a new association we called "Les Relaxés du Lagoon" which stands for RL (LR in english). We have choosen the LR and now, if anybody wants to join us, he can. He tells us how many L$ he have, and we decide when it's the best time to help him in order to be a president. Some of us, raspigaous, dargent, wolf, ttrafic, me... have a lot of money and we spend 2 million everytime we need to have a president of LR.

We also have many pictures on the forum to show our colours.
We are very proud of this. Everyday I make a report on the forum (Le Topic du RL in chapitre 6) and I give some advice.

I have also notice that some of you has choosen the PLS. You can make a system like ours that could be a great idea, or you can join the LR.

Here you can consult the president list :

http://lagoonb.ovh.org/niveau6/presidents.php

Here's the topic of LR

http://lagoonb.lolforum.net/Chapitre-6-f14/Topic-Officiel-du-RL-t1500.htm

Here's the topic of our baneers

http://lagoonb.lolforum.net/Les-amis-du-Cocobar-f5/Bannieres-du-RL-t1609.htm

edit : I have forgotten to explain a part of the system. We have notice that after being president, if you freeze your account at Consulate (for 5 days at least), you can come back in politic after. So, when a president member of Lagoon Relax finish the game, he comes later to help the others who have not been president yet.

AND SORRY for my english.

NB : We have also the idea to restart the game on the first October. I have been on Lagoon B for two years and more than one year on the french forum. My website is a success and I will be on Lagoon B for a while thanks to this idea (of reseting the game). During this year, I will come back on the english website project which was stopped because of a lack of translators.
Back to top Go down
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo
SandStorm

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptyFri 28 Sep - 14:57

Too much money needed for being a president, but I will keep it in mind tm, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
tm
Little Sailor
tm

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptySat 29 Sep - 15:21

You need 17 millions to become president in LR.

3 for QG
3 for training
11 for all the actions. And the others spend 2 millions to help you.

Viva LR ! And Viva Gegebe !
Back to top Go down
jay kew
Special Modo
Special Modo
jay kew

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2005-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptySat 29 Sep - 19:42

Gladoor wrote:
During the summer I saw that jay kew was elected president.

Congratulations!

Perhaps he is not the first one from the english forum to become president, but he was the first I saw. Are there others who deserve the same applause?

Thank you Gladoor for noticing it. But i am not sure if i was the first of the English forum.
Back to top Go down
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo
SandStorm

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptySun 30 Sep - 23:08

tm wrote:
You need 17 millions to become president in LR.

3 for QG
3 for training
11 for all the actions. And the others spend 2 millions to help you.

Viva LR ! And Viva Gegebe !

Yeap... that means not too much left for exchange Smile I'll wait till I hit 100 million Smile
Back to top Go down
budgster
Sailor
budgster

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptyFri 5 Oct - 21:46

hee hee so if i spend the 20mn i have i can be president?
Back to top Go down
drooch
Navigator
drooch

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptyFri 5 Oct - 22:45

Jay Kew-If you don't mind telling how much you spend to be President?
Back to top Go down
tm
Little Sailor
tm

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptySun 7 Oct - 12:40

budgster wrote:
hee hee so if i spend the 20mn i have i can be president?

Yes but with some help.

To spend less, you have to choose an active party. Because, to become president, you have to win twice :
1) The party must get the greatest score
2) You have to be the leader of your party

In an inactive party, the second condition is easy since you are the only one who try to become president, so you can easily be the leader. But alone, even if you do all the notoriety actions and all the compains, it'll be very hard to lead your party at victory.

In an active party, if many people spend their cash at the same time, even if it's not all the actions, the party can easily win but you have to make sure that you are the leader when it occurs and that is more complicated. You need to have spended more cash than the others.

Finally, it's possible to become president with less than 17 millions (11 millions if you already have your HQ and all the diplomas at university). But it's a risk : someone can spend more than you and take your chance.

Viva LR and Viva Ruday !
Back to top Go down
budgster
Sailor
budgster

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptyMon 8 Oct - 0:45

im in orange apple laggon, ive done all the lessons and have nearly 20mn

should i change parties?
Back to top Go down
tm
Little Sailor
tm

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptyMon 8 Oct - 1:39

yes sure, join LR !! lol!

Seriously, do what you feel good, but I have to tell you that when you change the party, you don't lose your diplomas.
Back to top Go down
SandStorm
Special Modo
Special Modo
SandStorm

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptyMon 8 Oct - 17:56

budgster wrote:
im in orange apple laggon, ive done all the lessons and have nearly 20mn

should i change parties?

I won't affect your opinion about changing parties... nor about you wanting to become a president, thats your choice as tm said.

What I will tell you, is if you spend 20 million, you wont have any left to gain from the exchange rate... so any next presidency moves, will be quite hard Smile

Now if you want to finish the game after that, then there is no problem. Or if its a life goal (in game) to be president, then again no problem Smile

Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
tm
Little Sailor
tm

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptySun 14 Oct - 10:11

so Lebigre was elected yesterday and now, we try to make "fraisa" president.

budgster you can be the next on the list, if you want !
Back to top Go down
budgster
Sailor
budgster

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum EmptyTue 16 Oct - 12:43

ill stay where I am, save some dough up then go for it, do a bit of wheeler dealing on the ER.

Travelling a lot, so finding it hard to work the ER plus I cant bloody connect to the site, everyhting else is OK but lagoonb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents from the enlish forum   Presidents from the enlish forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents from the enlish forum
Page 1 of 1